Please bring the following to your first appointment at arthritisCARE:
- A copy of your referral from your GP or referring specialist.
- Any previous lab and/or radiographic x-ray/ultrasound/MRI tests results for your Rheumatologist to review. (Medical records are typically sent to us by your referring GP or specialist, but occasionally, despite best intentions, they do not arrive in time for your appointment.)
- An up-to-date medication list with the specific dosages you are taking.
- It also helps to have a list of medications you have already tried to reduce duplication of prior treatments.
- A list of allergies to medications
- Your family medical history, including any known relatives with rheumatologic/autoimmune disease