Have a Question or Concern?
Please Let Us Hear From You
When it comes to customer care, we’re obsessive. We read every message and do our best to respond within 48 business hours. So if you don’t hear back from us, that means we didn’t get your note so please do send it again.
How to Find Us
We do offer parking for our patients onsite at the ArthritisCARE building. You find it behind the building and you enter the car park area from Pound Street. If you are using a walking aid, a wheelchair or experiencing pain or mobility issues, this is the best area for you to use for parking. There are no steps at all from the car park through to the ArthritisCARE entry door.
If you are a little more mobile, two hour street parking is available. Even if not specifically signposted, the maximum parking time allowed in this part of Brisbane is two hours.
ArthritisCARE is located right alongside the Dutton Park Railway Station. The station currently has no lift, but does offer a series of ramps as an alternative to steps.
Route No. 1
- Exit off South East Freeway onto Juliette Street.
- Follow the signs to P.A.Hospital until you reach Ipswich Road.
- Then cross Ipswich Road and take Young Street up to Annerley Road.
- Continue along Annerley Road until Pound Street and turn right there (as it is not possible to safely turn right into Railway Terrace from Annerley Road).
Route No. 2
- If you would prefer not to turn right off busy Annerley Road, you can take this alternative route.
- Follow Route 1 above, and once you reach Annerley Road, turn left onto Noble Street.
- Then right into Princess Street and right again onto Fairfield Road.
- Move into the lane which allows you to continue straight ahead crossing Annerley Road into Railway Terrace.
Route No. 3
- If you are heading in from the north, you can also exit the South East Freeway at the Stanley Street exit, turning left at the Mater Hospital onto Annerley Road.
- Continue on to Pound Street and turn left there.