MBBS (HONS), FRACP, FRACGP, DIPRACOG
Dr Peter Landsberg practices general Rheumatology with a special interest in inflammatory arthritis and connective tissue disorders. He came to Rheumatology relatively late in his career, qualifying in 2001, following on from a successful 12 year career as a General Practitioner in rural settings across Queensland and New South Wales.
He is a Visiting Medical Officer at the Princess Alexandra Hospital and is committed to his active involvement in Medical Registrar training and teaching. After 15 years in practice heading up the Southern Rheumatology team at Greenslopes Private Hospital in Brisbane, he founded arthritisCARE in 2016 to better meet the needs of the practice’s rapidly increasing number of patients.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of
- Physicians (Rheumatology and General Medicine)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Queensland, 1982
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- DipRACOG (Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Diploma)